- SUMMARY OF THIS CHAPTER
- Edd Anderson finds out that he's not the only one who has powers by reading a book he found in his library. He decides with his wife, Angie, to try to find others who have powers to be able to learn more about himself and others. Charles Kimmer, along with Victoria Ishi and Xavier, tries to threaten James Nova to join their group. Their goal is to recruit more people of their own kind (or as much people as they can) to be able to take over the world. They want humans to suffer-- especially Charles. Later that day, Edd and Angie later finds Andre Kimmer saving a person from getting hit by a car. They found it strange since he wasn't even near her. Edd and Angie tried chasing him, believing that they found an abnormality. Andre tries to deny their confession.
POWERS THAT WERE REVEALED IN THIS CHAPTER:
- Edd: Reads minds
- Victoria: Turns things into stone when her eyes turn white
- Charles: Controls objects with his mind
- Andre: Freezes time
1. an abnormal condition, state, or quality; irregularity; deviation.
2. an abnormal thing or event.